Tuesday, April 02, 2013

STACKING THE SHELVES


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful Tynga's Reviews 
Again, HAPPY EASTER!! I got many books this week and even got RANGE and MAGPIE BRIDGE signed by J.A. Huss!! AMAZING! 

Here's my list:


Physical copies:

(I'm covering my face...hehehehe)

















Virtual copies:

Can you see??!!! That's RANGE signed by J.A. Huss!!!! (And incase you were wondering, the guy on my wallpaper is Theo from Hurts {The band I'm obsessed with} )
Currently Reading...

I also got MAGPIE BRIDGE from J.A. Huss as well but I can't fit the screenshot on here :(

Here are some more virtual books on my list:
  1. Strange Fates (I need to finish this, can't bring myself to though)
  2. The Deepest Cut
  3. The Darwin Elevator
  4. Zenn Scarlett
  5. W.A.R.P: The Reluctant Assassin
  6. Gameboard of the Gods
  7. Breathless (Jason & Azazel)
  8. A Shimmer of Angels
  9. 25 Perfect Days
WOOh!! So many books to read!! The ones above are from Netgalley so you can head over there to get these books!!
I would do a giveaway of them if I could but I can't so....LET'S START READING!



1 comment:

  1. You, my internet friend, need to read Dare You To, by Katie Mcgarry! :)

    ReplyDelete

SPILL IT !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...