Saturday, March 16, 2013

REVIEW: Ghost hand by Ripley Patton

Ghost Hand by Ripley Patton

Plot:
   Olivia Black just discovered that her ghost hand, a rare birth defect, can do more than light up a room. It can reach into people and pull things out. Things from the darkest depths of the human psych never meant to exist in this world.
   Olivia can pickpocket the soul. 
   But she can't control her ability, or the strange items it extracts, and the only thing between Olivia and the men bent on taking the power of her hand is a boy she barely knows and doesn't trust.

My Review: 
   OH. MY. GOD.
WOW! So FREAKING amazing.
   I opened the ebook on my computer, sat down, read it and 2 hours later I', screaming "I WANT MORE!!"
   Seriously, the book was amazing. The story line was creative and absolutely addictive. I could not leave the computer. The characters were so well described. Some were deep. The story takes on action, guns, thriller, a bit of ghostie stuff, romance and humour (Man, I had such good times laughing.) 
   The characters were amazing. Olivia, the main character, is a girl who you would fall in love with straight away. She wasn't the type of girl to hide behind people's back or think about her appearance. She was tough and brave, sometimes a bit annoying since she never listen to the rules, which everybody does. She is such a loveable character and she was brave enough to put up with the boys (ooooh the boys. SWOON!)
   Marcus, the main addiction in the story, he was hot hot hot HOT! Swoon again. I love Yale, Nose (I love his name as well) and Jase, even though he was such an asshole sometimes. They were all kind and generous towards Olivia (ok, maybe not Jase so much but there always has to be a bastard somewhere right?).
   And Emma. Oh Emma, she is such a sweet girl. She is Olivia's best friend. She is loyal and protective in a friendly way and I love that about her. I wish I had a best friend like that. 
   The story was upbeat. Sometimes my leg would twitch because I want to join their action (but of course, if I did, I would be running away screaming 'mummy' before I stepped my foot near them). This story was such an amazing experience in my head. I give this book 1000 out of 5. Damn, I need more Marcus and Olivia in my life.
   The action and thriller was packed with guns and bullets here and there. It was just so convincing. I wish I was Olivia. (sigh) 

   I cannot wait for Ghost Hold. I love you Ripley!!!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this one before, but it does sounds good. Great review.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you..This book is really good, the author sent it to me for a review and I absolutely loved it... :)

      Delete

SPILL IT !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...